ABOUT C3 (Christian City Church)
C3 Church Invercargill is a part of a larger family of churches known as C3 Church Global. This movement was started by Ps Phil and Chris Pringle in Sydney, Australia in 1980.
Our movement is an international family and our members are able to walk into any of our C3 Churches around the world and know they’re home. We are united with Christ in His vision, and therefore our mission is to save the lost, make disciples and build His church. With close to 500 churches in 64 countries, we are rapidly moving toward the vision of 1,000 church locations by 2020. For more information on C3 Global click here- C3 Church Global
PASTORS PHIL & CHRIS PRINGLE
Pastor Phil is passionate about building faith-filled, anointed churches that are motivated to reach the lost and make disciples. His heart is to see local churches thrive in their community through functioning in the power of the Holy Spirit and feeding on the Word of God. Mama Chris, as she is affectionately known, brings life, revelation, healing and joy. Everyone who experiences her ministry will find themselves inspired, encouraged and changed.
Richard & Cathie Green are the Senior Ministers of C3 Church Ryde, a church they planted in 1999 which has grown to 1000 people. Richard is most widely known for his effectiveness in planting churches and developing leaders.
Our movement is committed to healthy relationships and connection between ministers and churches. We are united with Christ in His vision, and therefore our mission, to save the lost, make disciples and build His church.
With a passion for Jesus and desire to see this world won for Christ, Phil and Chris Pringle came to Sydney in 1980 to start a church. With just 12 people attending an Easter service, Christian Centre Northside began and the C3 Church movement as we now know was birthed. This church grew to over 400 in 4 years and soon began planting within Sydney and beyond to cities and countries outside of Australia.
With nearly 500 churches in 64 countries, we are rapidly moving towards the 2020 Vision of 1,000 locations planted by the year 2020.
- There is one God: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God; we believe in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His victorious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His constant intercession and in His imminent return
- In the person and work of the Holy Spirit with His fruits and gifts available in the Church; The Bible is the living word of God. It is infallible, authoritative and everlasting and is the foundation of all Christian doctrine
- In the existence of an evil spiritual being known as the devil
- In the spiritually lost condition of all people and the essential need for the new birth by faith in Jesus Christ
- In the baptism of the Holy Spirit as a gift available to believers subsequent to the new birth, with normal evidence of speaking in other tongues
- In the sacraments of the Lords Supper and baptism by full immersion in water for all believers
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting separation from God
- In the church being the body of Christ, and each member being an active part of a local church, fulfilling the Great Commission.